Monday, August 17, 2009


The baby Shower was at my sister home.

When my daughter was 12 years old, the Rosenthal china store from my then, hometown,was going out of business and all the sets were 50% off.
So I decided to purchase a set and put it away for my daughter.
So, what a better occasion to use it for the fist time.....We used the plates,without the cups and saucers, the set came with demitasse sizes cups only, So we decided to use white cups from another set of china, and we thought look very nice.

We bought African Violets for center
pieces we use them as favors as well.

The tablecloth was used for the fist time , 29 years ago, when my daughter was a baptised.
The trends has changed, and I think I have evolved with the time, I love the new trends However in this particular occasion it was important to have the Baby shower with things that has a meaning to us.

It was planned with a lot of love. and

1 comment:

  1. I loved the African Violets in the take-out boxes. Such a cool twist for a fairly traditional table!

    ReplyDelete